Here is a small gastronomic career of mine. From trainee to coffeologist, to Chef de Bar.
In 2008 I attended an English school in Dublin and worked as a trainee at the Clontarf Castle Hotel. This trainee position was my first contact with gastronomy. I was very enthusiastic and decided to train as a Hotel Specialist after my stay in Ireland. I then worked as a Commi de Bar at Villa Kennedy Frankfurt. We continued at the Design Hotel Louis on the Viktualienmarkt in Munich. Then I went to Switzerland as Head Bartender at the Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois Basel. After a couple of years we went back home, and I was Head Bartender at Guts & Glory, Karlsruhe. Further stops were the Provocateur Hotel Berlin and the hotel legend Adlon Berlin.
- World Class Competition, Diageo, Top 3 Germany
- Bacardi Legacy Germany Finale 2019
- Line Aquavit 2017, Finale Oslo
- Bacardi Legacy Switzerland 2016 1st place,
- Bacardi Legacy Grand Final San Francisco Final 16, 2016
- Amato Gin - 1 place 2016